It came as a great shock last year, when teachers David Lindholm and Leslie Fleetwood announced they were leaving Bladins. It was a sorely met decision and it brought about skepticism to the future teacher who would have to fill their shoes. The prospects are promising when it comes to Hanna Kuses. A graduate of Malmö Högskola and Lund, she worked at Malmö Bryggeriets gymnasium before coming to Bladins.
1. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. Who would it be?
2. Best part of your summer?
Sunbathing by the beach!
3. What annoys you most?
4. What one thing that has happened in your life has made the biggest impact on who you are today?
Not only one thing. But traveling and learning about other cultures has shaped me as a person.
5. One surprising fact about yourself
I need a lot of sleep!
6. Your proudest achievement?
So far it is graduating from college!
7. Mac or PC?
8. What is the most important thing you learned in high school?
Thinking critically and questioning authority!
9. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
10. What artist would you say is your most played?
Hmm, I’ll have to check my computer! :)
11. Is it ever ok to lie?
12. What attracted you to Bladins?
Working with ambitious students!
13. Best advice you were ever given and from who
With strong will and hard work you can touch the sky! / One of my teachers