1. Did you hear about the guy who had his left arm and leg amputated? He’s all right now.
2. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger – then it hit me.
3. I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down.
4. I’m glad I know sign language. It comes in pretty handy.
5. I couldn’t quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.
6. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said ”keep off the grass”.
7. I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
8. If towels could tell jokes they would probably have a dry sense of humor.
9. Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
10. I was going to look for my missing watch, but I could never find the time.